One day course
With the On-Road Rider Training program you will improve your riding skills dramatically, regardless of the of motorcycle that you are riding at home. You will also get confident with the motorcycle you are about to rent and/or use during your tour in Greece. Moreover, this confidence is something that you will bring back home with you!
Every rider is treated in a personal and unique way, aiming for the highest quality of the training process.
As a result, you will be able to enjoy your motorbike while traveling and also ride safely in urban driving conditions. The duration of 6 hours is enough to experience spectacular changes in the way your motorcycle is handled.
The training is tailored to your needs and accommodates up to 3 people per session, so it is highly effective!
The training is provided by the most acclaimed riding instructor in Greece, Mr. Nikolas Spanos, founder and owner of All-Road Training – Riders Academy.
Nikolas is an official partner of BMW and is a certified instructor as per the standards of the BMW Motorrad International Instructor Academy.
Details of the program
Duration: this is a one-day course, lasting 6 hours.
Starting time: 09:00 – Finishing time: 15:00. You will have to collect the motorcycle no later than 08:00 AM.
Cost: 185 euros (shared fee*) plus the daily rental rate for the motorcycle of your choice.
*Shared fee: The course can be attended by 1 up to 3 riders, who split the cost.
Pre-booking is necessary and should be requested together with your rental or tour reservation.
If you are requesting this service in addition to a motorcycle tour you may have booked, then you will have to add one more day to your travel plans ! Book your flights accordingly !
- for the rental of the motorcycle, please consult the relevant section regarding age, riding license, insurance etc, for the motorcycle model you wish to use.
- for the training session: you have to use a complete rider’s apparel kit. By saying complete, we mean complete! Motorcycling boots, pants, jacket, gloves, all of these are required. Your instructor will refuse to provide the training session if for example you show up wearing denims or hiking shoes.
Subjects of the training course
- Body position
- Visual skills, where to look
- Counter steering and slalom
- Cornering methods: leaning vs pushing (extremely useful for the tight hairpins you will encounter in Greece!)
- Sudden braking & stopping the bike
- Sudden braking & avoiding obstacles
What is Included in the price you pay
– 1 day of motorcycle rental with 3rd party liability insurance.
– 6 hours of training session, with a certified instructor by BMW Motorrad International Instructor Academy.
– Free luggage storage at our premises.
– All taxes
– Food, drinks, personal daily expenses & tips
– Fines, tickets
– Personal travel insurance
– Anything else not described as “included”.